Binance.US is now available to Idaho residents. Buy, sell, and manage Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 100+ popular cryptocurrencies, with trading fees up to 10X lower than other major crypto platforms.
Ready to explore the world of crypto? We’ll show you how to get started in minutes.
How to create a Binance.US account
- Enter your preferred email address and password. Make sure your password includes a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and unique characters.
- Tap the “Create Account” button.
- Next, tap the "Verify Email" button to confirm your registration with Binance.US. Check your inbox and carefully enter your account activation code to complete the registration process.
For more information, read our step-by-step guide on How to Create a New Binance.US Account.
How to complete account verification
Now that your account has been activated, let's get you verified.
- Log in to your Binance.US account.
- Secure your account by enabling Google Authenticator (recommended) or SMS Authentication.
- Google Authenticator. Follow the on-screen instructions to download the Google Authenticator app. Click Next once you have installed and opened the app. Scan the on-screen QR code with your app and enter the Google Authenticator code to successfully enable app-based authentication.
- SMS Authentication. Enter your mobile number and tap Send SMS. Enter your SMS Authentication Code you received on your mobile phone.
- Tap “Verify Identity”. You’ll need to provide your basic identity information, including your full legal name, residential address, and a photo of a valid Government ID.
- Follow the onscreen directions to complete account verification. You’ll receive an email once your account is successfully verified.
Having trouble verifying your account? Read our full guide on How to Verify Your Account or check out our Keys to Success When Verifying Your Binance.US Account to increase your chances of success.
How do I buy crypto on Binance.US?
You can buy crypto using Debit Card, Bank Transfer (ACH), or Wire Transfer on our “Buy Crypto” page, which supports 100+ different cryptocurrencies, including popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), BNB, and more.
Read our guide to learn How to Buy & Sell Crypto.
How do I deposit money on Binance.US?
Binance.US supports USD deposits via Debit Card, Bank Transfer (ACH), and Wire Transfer. Read the following guides for more information on how to fund your account with USD.
- How to deposit USD via Debit Card
- How to deposit USD via Bank Transfer (ACH)
- How to deposit USD via Wire Transfer
How do I deposit or withdraw crypto on Binance.US?
You can easily deposit or withdraw crypto at any time on Binance.US. Read the following guides for more information:
Refer to our List of Supported Assets for more information on which cryptocurrencies and networks we support.
Please ensure you are depositing and withdrawing crypto to a supported network address. We will be unable to recover tokens sent to the wrong network address.
How do I trade crypto on Binance.US?
How do I convert crypto on Binance.US?
Binance.US’s Convert feature allows you to convert one cryptocurrency you hold to another cryptocurrency or USD in just a few seconds, with zero fees*.
For more information, learn How To Convert Crypto on Binance.US.
*Disclaimer: Binance.US collects a small spread margin between the buy and sell price of an asset. No transaction fees apply to the Convert feature.
How do I stake crypto on Binance.US?
Earn up to 18.0% APY on your crypto by staking eligible cryptocurrencies on Binance.US Staking. Binance.US currently supports staking for Audius (AUDIO), Avalanche (AVAX), BNB, Cosmos (ATOM), Livepeer (LPT), Solana (SOL), and The Graph (GRT).
We are continually working to expand the list of supported staking assets while delivering competitive and class-leading APYs on all our supported staking assets.
For more information, read our Guide to Crypto Staking on Binance.US.
I’m ready to get started with Binance.US.
Create your account to buy, sell, and manage 100+ different cryptocurrencies from Binance.US, the platform that offers the best Staking APY and lowest crypto trading fees in the U.S.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.