We’ve made some important new additions to the Binance.US API Documentation portal. Find out more about the latest news and updates regarding our API.
What is the API Documentation Portal?
Binance.US’ API documentation includes the following information for traders and developers:
- REST APIs
- WebSocket Steams
- Binance.US’ sample source code in Python and Shell
In March 2022, we relocated our documentation portal from GitHub to docs.binance.us. We encourage you to bookmark the link to stay up to date on our API resources and documentation.
- User Data endpoints: Migrated seven endpoints from WAPI to SAPI to improve performance. Added five endpoints for status query and crypto withdrawals.
- Wallet endpoints: Added two endpoints to retrieve sub-account deposit addresses and history.
- OTC endpoints: Added one OTC endpoint for users to query all OTC order details.
- Referral endpoints: Added one referral endpoint for users to retrieve their referral rewards history.
- Usability improvements: Made several improvements to content readability.
- Miscellaneous updates: Temporarily removed the “Get User Maker/Taker Rates” endpoint. The endpoint will return in a future update.
See the full changelog here.
Join the Binance.US API Community on Telegram
We’ve launched a dedicated Binance.US API Community on Telegram for API traders and developers. Here’s what you can look forward to when you join:
- Get the latest Binance.US API announcements and updates
- Chat with our Tech team to get the support you need
- Connect and exchange insights with other API traders and developers
Interested in joining the conversation? Click here to join the community.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
The information provided in this announcement is for informational purposes only, and it does not constitute an endorsement of any digital asset or services discussed herein, or investment, financial, or trading advice. Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.