Are you wondering what the differences between basic and advanced verification are? Here's a quick overview for you.
Basic verification is all that's needed to get started using some of our most popular features. We're proud to say that it's one of the most straightforward and streamlined verification processes in the industry today, requiring just a few details (and minutes) to complete!
Completing Basic Verification Allows:
- USD Deposits & Withdrawals* via Bank Transfer or Debit Card
- Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
- The Buy, Sell & Convert Crypto Feature
- The Advanced Trading Feature
*You can check your personalized USD deposit & withdrawal limits on your account info page. Advanced verification unlocks higher limits.
If you've already passed basic verification, you have the option to add advanced verification. It requires just a few extra steps but allows you access to all that Binance.US has to offer!
Completing Advanced Verification Allows:
- All Basic Verification Features, Plus:
- Wire Deposits & Withdrawals*
- Increased Limits for Bank Transfers & Debit Cards*
- OTC Trading
- API Trading
*You can check your personalized USD deposit & withdrawal limits on your account info page.
- Learn how to check what verification level you're at.
- Get instructions on how to complete each verification level