We’ve added new endpoints to the Binance.US API Documentation portal to help you retrieve our latest fee structure updates, alongside new endpoints that improve the usability of our Staking and Convert Small Balances to BNB features.
- User Data endpoints: Added two endpoints to retrieve trading fees and trading volume over the previous 30 days
- Convert Small Balances to BNB endpoints: Added three endpoints to convert dust to BNB and query the conversion history and list of qualifying assets
- Staking endpoints: Added two endpoints to retrieve staking balance and staking reward history
- Market Data endpoints: Added one endpoint to retrieve price change data within a requested time window and updated four endpoints to support additional parameter options
- Market Data streams: Added two ticker streams with 1h (1 hour) and 4h windows, featuring individual symbol ticker streams and all market ticker streams
- Filters: Added three filters (percent price by side, notional, exchange maximum number iceberg orders) and updated rules governing price filters
- Usability improvements: Updated verbiage to improve content readability
Get API Support and Technical Assistance
Join the official Binance.US API community on Telegram to connect with the Binance.US Tech team, exchange tips with other API users, and get the latest API announcements and updates.
See you soon!
The Binance.US Team