We’ve made some important new additions to the Binance.US API Documentation portal.
What is the API Documentation Portal?
Binance.US’ API documentation includes the following information for traders and developers:
- REST APIs
- WebSocket Steams
- Binance.US’ sample source code in Python and Shell
To get the latest news and updates regarding our API, bookmark docs.binance.us.
Note All API users must switch from WAPI to SAPI endpoints by September 30, 2022 to avoid API failures.
After September 30, WAPI endpoints will be retired and only SAPI endpoints will be supported moving forward.
- User Data endpoints: Added two endpoints to retrieve trading fees and trading volume over the previous 30 days
- Convert Small Balances to BNB endpoints: Added three endpoints to convert dust to BNB and query the conversion history and list of qualifying assets
- Staking endpoints: Added two endpoints to retrieve staking balance and staking reward history
- Market Data endpoints: Added one endpoint to retrieve price change data within a requested time window and updated four endpoints to support additional parameter options
- Market Data streams: Added two ticker streams with 1h (1 hour) and 4h windows, featuring individual symbol ticker streams and all market ticker streams
- Filters: Added three filters (percent price by side, notional, exchange maximum number iceberg orders) and updated rules governing price filters
- Usability improvements: Updated verbiage to improve content readability
See the full changelog here.
How To Get Support & Technical Assistance
Connect with the Binance.US Tech team by joining our official Binance.US API Community.
Share technical tips with other API users and get the latest Binance.US API announcements and updates. Click here to join the conversation.
- API Documentation Portal
- Binance.US API Community (Telegram)
- Does Binance.US have an API? (FAQ)
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
The information provided in this announcement is for informational purposes only, and it does not constitute an endorsement of any digital asset or services discussed herein, or investment, financial, or trading advice. Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.