We’ve added new endpoints to the Binance.US API Documentation portal. The latest release brings a new order type, trailing stop, along with a host of improvements to replacing orders, querying market data, and distribution history.
- New Order Type - Trailing Stop: We’ve added three endpoints and one new filter to support trailing stop orders, which are used to hedge against downside risk and lock in profits. Exclusively available to API traders, trailing stops can be paired with a stop-loss order or take-profit order, to create a Trailing Stop Loss (TSL) or Trailing Take Profit (TTP) order. While stop-loss and take-profit orders automatically trigger at a fixed target price, the target price for trailing stop orders “trail” so that if market prices move up, the take-profit or stop-loss will be “dragged” up, helping traders maximize profits and minimize losses.
- Replace Order: We’ve added one endpoint allowing traders to cancel an existing order and place a new order with the same trading pair.
- Market Data: Added an optional parameter to two existing endpoints, removed individual symbol ticker streams due to redundant functionality with the existing ticker order book stream, and added support for a new 1s candlestick chart interval.
- Asset Distribution: Updated “Get Asset Distribution History” endpoint to also query the distribution record for rebates.
- Exchange Information: Added an optional permissions parameter to the “Get Exchange Information” endpoint to display ticker symbols that match the permissions set in the parameter.
- Removed All Book Tickers stream: The All Book Tickers stream (!bookTicker) will be removed by late November 2022. Please use the Individual Book Ticker Streams instead.
Get API Support and Technical Assistance
Join the official Binance.US API community on Telegram to connect with the Binance.US Tech team, exchange tips with other API users, and get the latest API announcements and updates.