In order to maintain the best trading experience, Binance.US will adjust the “tick size”, or minimum price increment reflected in the quoted price of an asset, on the REN/USDT, SRM/USD, and SRM/USDT pairs starting November 17, 2022 at 8 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. EST.
- REN/USDT’s tick size will be updated from 0.0001 to 0.000001.
- SRM/USD’s tick size will be updated from 0.001 to 0.0001.
- SRM/USDT’s tick size will be updated from 0.001 to 0.00001
- Deposits and withdrawals for Ren (REN) and Serum (SRM) will not be affected.
- Advanced Trading will not be affected by the tick size update; nor will it affect existing Advanced Trading orders.
- Once the tick size is updated, any orders placed before the update will remain matched with the original tick size.
- The updated tick size will apply for API users as well. API traders and developers can use GET /api/v3/exchangeInfo to retrieve the latest tick size. For additional information, please refer to our API Documentation Portal.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.