At Binance.US, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet our high listings standards. We operate in a rapidly evolving industry and our digital asset monitoring process is designed to be responsive to market and regulatory developments. When a digital asset no longer meets our standards, or industry circumstances change, we conduct a more in-depth review of the affected asset and assess whether further action is necessary (i.e. delisting). We believe, in some circumstances, delisting an asset best protects all Binance.US users from undue risk.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Some factors that may drive our decision to delist a digital asset include:
- Changes in a digital asset token's risk profile
- Regulatory scrutiny
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent review, Serum (SRM) will be delisted from Binance.US on December 20, 2022.
- SRM deposits on Binance.US will be closed on December 20, 2022 at 9 p.m. EST. Any deposits of SRM after this time will not be credited to your account. Withdrawals will remain open.
- SRM/USD and SRM/USDT trading pairs will be removed on December 20, 2022 at 10 p.m. EST.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases for each respective trading pair. Withdrawals will remain open.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes security, transparency, and long-term sustainable growth.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android. Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.