To maintain the best trading experience, Binance.US will update select trading parameters across 153 Advanced Trading pairs on March 2, 2023, between 4:55–5 p.m. PST / 7:55–8 p.m. EST.
In total, there are six types of trading parameters that may be updated. Depending on the individual Advanced Trading pair, one or more of the following parameters may change:
- Tick Size - The minimum increment the quoted price of an asset can change by
- Step Size - The minimum increment that an asset in an order can change by
- Minimum Price - The minimum price of an asset in an order
- Maximum Price - The maximum price of an asset in an order
- Minimum Quantity - The minimum quantity of an asset in an order
- Maximum Quantity - The maximum quantity of an asset in an order
Click here for more information on which Advanced Trading pairs will be impacted.
- All Binance.US products and services, including Advanced Trading, will function normally during these trading parameter updates.
- Existing Advanced Trading orders will not be impacted. Once the trading parameters are updated, any orders placed before the update will remain matched with the original trading parameter.
- The updated trading parameters will apply for API users as well. API traders and developers can use GET /api/v3/exchangeInfo to retrieve the latest trading parameters. For additional instructions on how to use this endpoint, click here.
How will this affect me?
The vast majority of customers will experience zero-to-minimal impact from these trading parameter adjustments. More technically inclined Advanced Trading users may notice the “tick size”, or minimum price increment, and “step size”, or minimum order increment, being updated for select trading pairs.
API traders and developers can use GET/api/v3/exchangeInfo to retrieve the latest information regarding all six trading parameters. For additional instructions on how to use this endpoint, click here.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.