At Binance.US, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the standard of excellence we expect. We operate in a rapidly evolving industry and our digital asset monitoring process is designed to be responsive to market and regulatory developments. When a digital asset no longer meets our high standards, or industry circumstances change, we conduct a more in-depth review of the affected asset and assess whether further action is necessary (i.e. delisting).
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Changes in a digital asset token's risk profile
- Regulatory standing
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Levels of community engagement
- Evidence of unethical / fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our review, Helium (HNT) and JasmyCoin (JASMY) will be delisted from Binance.US on March 21, 2023.
- HNT and JASMY deposits on Binance.US will be closed on March 20, 2023 at 7 p.m. PDT / 10 p.m. EDT. Buy, Sell & Convert and OTC functionality will be removed for HNT and JASMY one hour after deposits close. Deposits for HNT or JASMY after this time will not be credited to your account. Withdrawals will remain open.
- HNT/USD and HNT/USDT trading pairs will be removed on March 21, 2023 at 8 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. EDT.
- JASMY/USD and JASMY/USDT trading pairs will be removed on March 21, 2023 at 8 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. EDT.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases for each respective trading pair. Withdrawals will remain open.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes security, transparency, and long-term sustainable growth.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.