Binance.US will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at Ethereum block height 12,244,000, or at approximately 2021-04-15 09:04 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 04-15-2021 08:30 (UTC).
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur at Ethereum block height 12,244,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. Binance.US will adjust the deposit and withdrawal suspension time based on the speed of the network.
- Trading will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and ERC-20 tokens in their Binance.US accounts.
- The Ethereum network upgrade will not result in a new token being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following: