Binance.US will execute a change to the spot database at 2021-05-21 00:00:00 UTC to remove irrelevant orders from the active database. After the update, API users will not be able to query orders that meet all 3 conditions below:
- An order status of canceled or expired.
- Unfilled: the order did not participate in any trades.
- The order was last updated more than 90 days in the past.
- Trading and system performance will not be affected during the update.
- Orders that participated in a trade will be available regardless of their timestamp.
- Users are still able to access the removed data via the web and app.