As part of our shift to a crypto-only exchange, Binance.US will remove and cease trading for the following Advanced Trading pairs on July 13, 2023 at 8 p.m. PDT / 11 p.m. EDT:
- Impacted Advanced Trading Pairs: ADA/USD, BNB/USD, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, MATIC/USD, SOL/USD, USDC/USD, VET/USD
- Trading for USD remains available on the USDT/USD Advanced Trading pair
- Trading for 150+ cryptocurrencies continues to be available on the Advanced Trading interface via USDT pairs. Select cryptocurrencies may also support BTC, BUSD, DAI or TUSD trading.
- You can continue to Buy, Sell & Convert crypto with USD. Use USD to Buy & Sell 21 cryptocurrencies or freely Convert between 20 cryptocurrencies and USD.
- We recommend that you carefully review your trades and execute or cancel open orders on impacted Advanced Trading pairs before they are removed from Binance.US.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.