We’re pleased to announce that Binance.US will support the upcoming Ethereum Istanbul upgrade.
What to expect:
Deposits and withdrawals of ETH on Binance.US will be suspended prior to the ETH network block height of 9069000 selected to execute the upgrade, estimated to occur on 12/8/2019. Though deposits and withdrawals of ETH will be suspended during this upgrade, LIVE trading of ETH will not be affected during this upgrade.
Follow Etherscan to check the current ETH network block height
Things to keep in mind:
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed fully prior to the above ETH network block height.
- We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH in their accounts. Nothing needed on your end.
- This is a scheduled protocol upgrade of the ETH network, and the upgrade will not result in any new ETH being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
- For more information on the ETH scheduled protocol upgrade, please refer to the following post: Ethereum Istanbul Upgrade Announcement.
Risk warning: Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance.US is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies.
Join the Conversation!
Community Telegram: https://t.me/Binance_USA