We’re pleased to announce that Binance.US will support the upcoming Zcash Blossom network upgrade.
What to expect:
Deposits and withdrawals of ZEC on Binance.US will be suspended prior to the ZEC network block height of 653,600 selected to execute the upgrade, estimated to occur on 12/12/2019. Though deposits and withdrawals of ZEC will be suspended during this upgrade, LIVE trading of ZEC will not be affected during this upgrade.
Things to keep in mind:
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed fully prior to the above ZEC network block height.
- We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEC in their accounts. Nothing needed on your end.
- This is a scheduled protocol upgrade of the ZEC network, and the upgrade will not result in any new ZEC being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
- For more information on the ZEC scheduled protocol upgrade, please refer to the following post: Zcash Blossom Network Upgrade
Risk warning: Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance.US is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies.
Join the Conversation!
Community Telegram: https://t.me/Binance_USA