The Corporate Account Verification process is used for business accounts and not for personal use. Additionally, you will not be able to merge a Corporate account into an already existing Personal account.
I want to create a new Corporate account:
1. Visit our Institutional platform and click the Create Institutional Account button to register your account.
2. Enter your preferred Email Address and Password. Choose your Company Entity type from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Create Account. A confirmation code will be sent to the Email Address you entered. Check your inbox and carefully enter the confirmation code to complete basic account creation.
4. Next, click Secure Account and enter a valid phone number to enable 2-Factor-Authentication.
4. Once you have secured your account, click on Company Information, complete the required fields, and upload all required forms to continue.
5. Next, click Verify UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner)/Control Person, complete the required fields, and upload all required forms to continue.
6. Finally, complete the Corporate account verification process by uploading a valid Government ID. Click Start Upload to continue.
7. Complete the ID Verification process through the Jumio Corp automation process. This will securely verify that your personal information is accurate before processing.
8. Choose which type of identification that you wish to upload. Supported ID types include a Passport, Driver's License, and Identity Card. Select your ID type to continue.
9. Choose an upload method to submit your ID document. Select Continue on mobile to either send an upload link by email or scan a QR code. Or select Take photo using webcam to complete ID verification on your computing device.
10. Complete Face verification using your webcam or selfie camera. Follow the remaining onscreen instructions to complete the Corporate account verification process.
I have an existing Personal account I want to switch to a Corporate account:
1. Log into your account and visit the Settings tab.
2. Under the "Identity Verification" section, click Contact us to access our Customer Support request form.
3. Complete the Customer Support request form. For the What is the topic of your request field, describe your inquiry or enter "I want to switch account types to an Institutional Account".
4. Describe your request in detail and submit your ticket. A member of our Customer Support team will reach out to you directly for next steps.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.