This guide will assist you with the withdrawal process for your ACH payment method. You can enter the amount you want to withdraw from your current USD account balance. You'll then receive an email by Prime Trust requiring your confirmation to authorize the withdrawal.
1. Log in to your account here: https://www.binance.us/en/login
2. Click Wallet, followed by Withdraw.
3. From the pop-up window, you can select USD US Dollar.
4. Enter the withdrawal amount, please note the minimum is $1.
5. Select which ACH account you wish to send the funds to from the drop down menu and click Preview Withdrawal.
6. Confirm the details are correct and then select Confirm Withdrawal.
7. Proceed to your email inbox and locate the disbursement verification email. You'll receive an email sent by Prime Trust from firstname.lastname@example.org. A new popup will appear confirming your transaction. Click Confirm.
8. Press the Confirm Disbursement button to continue:
9. Click the Confirm & Verify button to proceed with the withdrawal. (Please note, the 42*****49 number is a default number that will be shown, this is not your personal account number)
Notice: Failure to confirm your disbursement within 24 hours will cancel the withdrawal request. When confirmed and verified, the funds will arrive in your bank account within 3-5 business days.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.