If you experience this 'Insufficient Funds' error, this indicates that our system does not consider that there are enough funds are available on the account to cover the deposit.
We've prepared some helpful information to troubleshoot and solve this issue:
1. Delete & Reconnect the payment method:
You can delete & reconnect the payment method to see if this fixes the problem. In most cases, this has fixed the issue:
- Log into your account.
- Delete the ACH payment method by clicking here
- Reconnect your ACH payment method (ACH Checking) here
2. Ensure that you have well over 110% available funds on your bank:
Before attempting the next deposit, please confirm that you have enough funds available on your bank account to cover this transaction. We also recommend depositing smaller increments to see whether or not the error persists.
Example: If you deposit $100.00, your ACH bank account must have a balance of at least $110.00 or higher.
3. Allow 10-days to pass before attempting a new deposit:
If the information provided above still does not solve the issue, please allow 10-days to pass before trying again with this payment method. In doing so, our system will communicate with your bank and update or correct any discrepancies.