Changing your Binance.US password is easy. Follow the below steps to update the password used to access your account.
Note: If you are looking change a forgotten password and cannot log into your account, please refer this article: How to Reset a Forgotten Password.
How to Change Your Password
1. Visit the Binance.US Homepage.
2. Click the "Log In" button located in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Enter the Email Address and Password associated to your account. Then click "Log In."
4. Click the Account Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
5. Select "Security" from the menu.
6. Next to "Login Password," you should find a button labeled "Change." Click this button.
7. Enter your old password. (This is your current password, as you haven't changed it yet.)
8. Enter your new password. Confirm your new password in the following field by typing it again.
9. Click "Confirm Changes."
Once you have followed these steps, you've successfully reset your account password!
Note: For security purposes, after resetting your password, the withdrawal function will be suspended for 24 hours. After 24 hours, the withdrawal function will be resumed automatically.