Whenever you log in to your Binance.US Account, you must authorize the device you are logging in from. If you wish to authorize or remove a device, please follow the directions below.
How to Add a Device
1. Log in to your Binance.US account from the device you wish to authorize.
2. You will then receive an email. Navigate to your inbox and open the message that we have sent you. Here, you will find a code.
3. Return to the code confirmation page. Enter the code from the email and click "Next."
At this point, the device is authorized on your account. If you wish to remove a device that you previously authorized to your Binance.Us account, please follow the guide below.
How to Remove a Device
1. Log in to your Binance.US account via the website.
2. Click on your email in the top-right of your screen, and select Account & Settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the "Security" tab in the top-left.
4. Locate the "Device Management" section and select "Show All Devices."
5. Locate the device that you are looking to remove. Click the "X" to the right of the listed device.
6. Confirm the device removal by clicking "Delete."
You have successfully removed the device from your account! If you want to reauthorize the device, you will need to add the device again. If you notice any suspicious activity, please Chat with us and we can assist further.