Binance.US will support the Cardano (ADA) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will commence during epoch 236 or approximately 12/16/2020 1:44pm PST / 4:44pm EST. Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from 12/16/2020 7:00am PST / 10:00am EST.
- Trading of ADA will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ADA in their Binance.US accounts.
- ADA network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ADA once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the hard fork, please refer to the following: Announcement of upcoming changes to Cardano network