Binance US will undergo scheduled maintenance for upgrading our API for performance, stability, and reliability on Monday, June 21, 2021. The estimated time for this maintenance is approximately 8 hours. Changes that will be made:
- Removing OAI from the user data stream
- The outboundAccountInfo data stream that returns full user asset lists will be completely removed.
- API users will continue to receive outboundAccountPosition on their delta asset updates.
- Users that wish to query their full account information can continue to do so via GET /api/v3/account.
- Weight changes to the API
GET /api/v3/orderweight increased to 2
GET /api/v3/openOrdersweight increased to 3
GET /api/v3/allOrdersweight increased to 10
GET /api/v3/orderListweight increased to 2
GET /api/v3/openOrderListweight increased to 3
GET /api/v3/accountweight increased to 10
GET /api/v3/myTradesweight increased to 10
GET /api/v3/exchangeInfoweight increased to 10
- Symbols support in queries
GET /api/v3/exchangeInfonow supports symbols in the query
We will close all deposits and withdrawals for both crypto and fiat on Monday, June 21 beginning at 9:30 pm EST (6:30 pm PST) (UTC 1:30).
- We will suspend all trading Monday, June 21 at 10:00 pm EST (7:00 pm PST) (UTC 2:00)
- You will not be able to log in and check your balances, but your funds are safe during this maintenance period.
- Prior to reopening, we will communicate across our social media channels regarding a 30-minute window to cancel any open orders.
- The 8 hours is an estimate and may vary. We will maintain regular communication on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels