Binance.US will support the Cardano (ADA) Hard Fork and Network Upgrade.
- The ADA network hard fork and network upgrade will commence during epoch 290 or at approximately 2021-09-12 21:44 (UTC), Sunday, September 12, 2021, at 5:14 PM EDT / 2:14 PM PDT.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from 2021-09-12 21:00 (UTC) Sunday, September 12, 2021, at 5:00 PM EDT / 2:00 PM PDT.
- Trading of ADA will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ADA in their Binance.US accounts.
- The ADA network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ADA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable.
For more information on the network upgrade & hard fork, please refer to the following: