Two years ago today, we launched Binance.US to provide quality digital assets and cutting-edge trading technology, built just for you. Since then, $200B+ has been traded on Binance.US and we offer 60 cryptocurrencies!
You’ve all shown us a lot of support through this journey, so to show you our appreciation, we are giving away $2,000 in BTC via Twitter — and offering BTC referral bonuses worth $20 each!
To participate in the $2,000-value BTC giveaway, simply follow these steps:
- Follow Binance.US on Twitter.
- Retweet the giveaway post.
- Comment which features you’d like to see on Binance.US with the hashtag #2BinanceUS.
To claim the BTC prize, you must pass verification on Binance.US. For additional terms, please see the Official Rules listed below.
Referral bonuses will be issued if all of the following occur:
- You refer two friends.
- Your friends pass verification.
- Your friends complete a trade.
To claim a referral bonus, you must pass verification on Binance.US. For additional terms, please see the Official Rules listed below.
BINANCE.US SECOND ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A CURRENT BINANCE.US CUSTOMER TO ENTER. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Binance.US Second Anniversary Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") begins on September 26, 2021 at 12:00PM EDT and ends on October 15 at 11:59 EDT (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is BAM Trading Service Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant (defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by its official Twitter handle, using the hashtag #2BinanceUS, @BinanceUS during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY & ENTRY: The Sweepstakes and each prize is open only to legal residents of every jurisdiction in which Sponsor’s platform is available to individual users in the United States, without limiting the foregoing, excluding residents of Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Texas, and Vermont, who are the greater of (i) eighteen years of age or (ii) the minimum age required to enter the Sweepstakes in their jurisdiction (each, an “Entrant”). Sponsor, and its affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
Additional rules and eligibility criteria may be communicated through other channels, including Twitter. Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of the Sweepstakes at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors Sponsor deems relevant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants or transactions that show signs of fraudulent behavior or otherwise at Sponsor’s discretion. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand PrizeWithout limiting the foregoing, in order to be eligible to win the Grand Prize (defined below), an Entrant must:
- Follow the official Sponsor Twitter account with the Entrant’s personal Twitter account;
- Retweet the Sweepstakes post designated by the official Sponsor Twitter account;
- Leave Sponsor a comment on the foregoing post letting Sponsor know which features, services, and/or products Entrant would like to see on the Sponsor platform; and
- Open or have a Sponsor account and pass requisite Sponsor Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering checks, including at least “Basic Verification,” and otherwise be eligible to open a Sponsor account (including accepting any additional terms and conditions to open such account), either prior to entry or within fourteen days of winning the Grand Prize, and maintain that account through the date of prize distribution.
Without limiting the foregoing, in order to be eligible to win a Referral Prize (defined below), an Entrant must:
- Open or have a Sponsor account and pass requisite Sponsor Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering checks, including at least “Basic Verification,” and otherwise be eligible to open a Sponsor account (including accepting any additional terms and conditions to open such account), before the end of the Promotion Period, and maintain that account through the date of prize distribution.
- Refer two (2) people who do not currently have a Sponsor account, who subsequently open respective Sponsor accounts, pass requisite Sponsor Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering checks, including at least “Basic Verification,” and complete at least one (1) trade each on the Sponsor platform before the end of the Promotion Period.
Eligibility for the Referral Prize will be capped at the first two thousand (2,000) eligible Entrants. Binance.US reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants or transactions that show signs of fraudulent behavior or otherwise at Sponsor’s discretion.3. PRIZES:Grand Prize: One (1) Entrant will receive approximately two thousand dollars ($2,000) equivalent of bitcoin (BTC), valued on October 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EDT) on Sponsor’s platform.
Referral Prizes: Two thousand (2,000) Entrants will receive approximately twenty dollars ($20) equivalent of bitcoin (BTC), valued at the time of distribution to each winner.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than stated above, the difference will not be awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. FURTHER RESTRICTIONS: Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the one entry per prize by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be completed by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the Sweepstakes, for the Grand Prize, will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted reasonably soon after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. The winners of the Sweepstakes, for the Referral Prizes, will be selected based on which Entrants meet the requirements for entry first, up to a maximum of two thousand (2,000) Entrants, on a first-come first-served basis.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize winner will receive a direct message on Twitter from @BinanceUS within 7 days after the Promotional Period has ended and must reply within 3 days to claim the prize. Sponsor will distribute the $2,000 in BTC Grand Prize directly to the winner’s Sponsor account based on the closing price of BTC on October 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EDT). Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive Twitter handles, technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
ENTRANT AGREE THAT SPONSOR’S MAXIMUM AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WILL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE.