Binance.US will support the Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade.
- The Filecoin network upgrade will commence during epoch 1,231,620 or at approximately Tuesday, October 26 at 9:30am (EDT) | Tuesday, October 26 at 6:30am (PDT) | Tuesday, October 26 at 13:30pm (UTC).
- Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended starting from approximately Tuesday, October 26 at 8:30am (EDT) | Tuesday, October 26 at 5:30am (PDT) | Tuesday, October 26 at 12:30pm (UTC).
- Trading of FIL will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIL in their Binance.US accounts.
- The Filecoin network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIL once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance.US is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.