Binance.US will support the Horizen (ZEN) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork occuring on 2021-10-27 06:00 (UTC).
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at ZEN block height of 1,027,500, or approximately Wednesday, October 27 at 2:00 AM Eastern / Tuesday, October 26 at 11:00 PM Pacific (2021-10-27 06:00 (UTC)).
- Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN coins will be suspended starting from approximately Wednesday, October 27 at 1:00 AM Eastern / Tuesday, October 26 at 10:00 PM Pacific (2021-10-27 05:00 (UTC)).
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at ZEN block height of 1,027,500. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during this upgrade.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Binance.US accounts.
- Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable. We will notify users through our social channels.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.