Binance.US will support the Stellar (XLM) Network Upgrade at 2021-11-03 15:00 (UTC).
- The Stellar (XLM) network upgrade will take place approximately Wednesday, November 3 at 11:00 AM EDT / 8:00 AM PDT.
- Deposits and withdrawals of XLM will be suspended starting from approximately Wednesday, November 3 at 10:00 AM EDT / 7:00 AM PDT.
- The trading of XLM will not be affected during this upgrade.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding XLM in their Binance.US accounts.
- Stellar (XLM) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for XLM once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.