Binance.US will support the Helium (HNT) network upgrade.
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-11-18 00:00 UTC (7pm EST 2021-11-17 and 4pm PST 2021-11-17). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Deposits and withdrawals of HNT will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-11-17 23:00 UTC (6pm EST 2021-11-17 and 3pm PST 2021-11-17).
- The trading of HNT will not be affected during the upgrade.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding HNT in their Binance.US accounts.
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposit and withdrawal for HNT once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
More information on the network upgrade here: Helium Release 1.1.47
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.