Binance.US will support the Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at ZEN block height of 1,047,624, or approximately 2021-12-01 9:00am EST / 6:00am PST.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-01 8:00am EST / 5:00am PST.
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at ZEN block height of 1,047,624. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Binance.US accounts.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.