Binance.US will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000 or at approximately 2021-12-09 3:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM PST.
- Deposits and withdrawals of all tokens on the ETH network will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-09 2:55 PM EST / 11:55 AM PST.
- The trading of ETH and other ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000. The estimated time is for reference only.
- Binance.US will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and other ERC-20 tokens in their Binance.US accounts.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and other ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable. No further announcement will be made.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.