Binance.US will support the Cosmos (ATOM) network upgrade.
- The Cosmos (ATOM) network upgrade will take place at Cosmos block height of 8,695,000 or approximately at 2021-12-14 1:00 AM EST/ 2021-12-13 10:00 PM PST.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ATOM will be suspended approximately 1 hour prior, starting from 2021-12-14 12:00 AM EST/ 2021-12-13 9:00 PM PST.
- The trading of ATOM will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Cosmos (ATOM) network upgrade will take place at Cosmos block height of 8,695,000.
- Binance.US will meet all technical requirements involved for all users holding ATOM in their Binance.US accounts.
- The Cosmos (ATOM) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ATOM once we deem the upgraded network to be stable. Users will not be notified in a separate announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
- Cosmos Hub 4, Vega Upgrade, Instructions
- Calling All Cosmos Hub Validators — The Vega Upgrade Is Here!
- Gaia v6.0.0 Proposal Details
- Gaia v6.0.0 Release Notes
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; and (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.