Binance.US will support the upcoming Helium (HNT) v1.7.0 network upgrade.
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade is estimated to take place on Feb. 17 at approximately 4 p.m. PST / 7 p.m. EST.
- Deposits and withdrawals of HNT will be temporarily suspended on Feb. 17 at approximately 3 p.m. PST / 6 p.m. EST.
- The trading of HNT will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold HNT in their Binance.US account.
- The Helium (HNT) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for HNT will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about Helium Release v1.7.0.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.