Binance.US will support the upcoming Elrond (EGLD) network upgrade.
- The Elrond (EGLD) network upgrade is estimated to take place on March 4 at approximately 6:55 a.m. PST / 9:55 a.m. EST.
- Deposits and withdrawals of EGLD will be temporarily suspended on March 4 at approximately 5:55 a.m. PST / 8:55 a.m. EST.
- The trading of EGLD will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold EGLD in their Binance.US account.
- Deposits and withdrawals for EGLD will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about Elrond Release v22.214.171.124.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.