Binance.US will support the upcoming BNB Beacon Chain (BNB) network upgrade and hard fork, which will take place at the BNB block height of 234,560,000, which is estimated to occur on April 12, 2022 at approximately 2 a.m. EDT.
- Deposits and withdrawals of BNB will be temporarily suspended on April 12, 2022 at 1:55 a.m. EDT.
- The trading of BNB will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold BNB in their Binance.US account.
- No new tokens will be created resulting from the BNB Beacon Chain (BNB) network upgrade and hard fork.
- Deposits and withdrawals for BNB will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about the “Descartes” Upgrade.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.