Binance.US lists CELR.
- Trade Celer Network (CELR) on the CELR/USD and CELR/USDT pairs.
- Buy Celer Network (CELR) with Bank Transfer (ACH), Debit Card, or Wire Transfer.
- Deposits and withdrawals are now open for CELR.*
*Please note that Binance.US now supports both ETH and BNB Smart Chain (BSC) deposits and withdrawals. We will be unable to recover tokens sent to the wrong network address. For more information on the networks that Binance.US supports, consult our full list of supported assets and networks. This article was last updated on July 14, 2022.
Note: This article was updated on May 27, 2022. Deposits for CELR first opened on May 26, 2022 at 5 a.m. PDT / 8 a.m. EDT. Trading opened 24 hours later, along with the "Buy Crypto" functionality.
What is Celer Network (CELR)?
Celer Network is a blockchain interoperability protocol that allows developers to build native level decentralized apps (dApps) with multi-chain compatibility. Simply put, blockchain interoperability allows different blockchain networks to communicate and conduct cross-chain transactions, amongst other capabilities.
Developers who leverage the Celer Network protocol for their dApps can offer their users access to tokens and digital assets across multiple chains, all from a single, user-friendly interface.
Celer Network consists of four major components:
- State Guardian Network (SGN): A Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain built on Tendermint with CELR as the staking asset.
- Celer cBridge: A cross-chain asset bridge, which supports over 110+ tokens and 30+ blockchains.
- Layer2.Finance: A novel solution for people to access DeFi protocols at a fraction of the cost by acting like a “DeFi Public Transportation System”.
- Celer Inter-chain Message (IM): A Framework that supports generic message passing and cross-chain function calls. Developers can build inter-chain-native dApps using the Celer Inter-chain Message SDK to gain access to efficient liquidity utilization, coherent application logics, and shared states.
CELR is an ERC20 token that serves as the native utility token of the Celer Network. CELR is used for rewards, transaction fee payments, and staking.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.