Binance.US will support the upcoming Dash (DASH) hard fork, which is estimated to take place on September 13, 2022 at approximately 1 p.m. PDT / 4 p.m. EDT, at the Dash block height of 1,737,792.
- Deposits and withdrawals of DASH will be temporarily suspended on September 13, 2022 at 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT.
- The trading of DASH will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold DASH in their Binance.US account.
- The Dash (DASH) hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for DASH will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about the DASH hard fork.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.