Binance.US features a Market Maker Program for top traders who contribute liquidity to our trading platform. By providing additional rewards for qualifying “makers”, all customers who trade on Binance.US will benefit from more efficient cryptocurrency markets on a wide selection of trading pairs.
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the Binance.US Market Maker Program, including full program information and details on how to qualify.
- What is the Market Maker Program?
- What Benefits Will I Receive From the Market Maker Program?
- How Do I Qualify for the Market Maker Program?
- Which Trading Pairs Does the Market Maker Program Support?
- How Is Ranking Determined for the Market Maker Program?
What is the Binance.US Market Maker Program?
Our Market Maker Program is designed to enhance liquidity and efficiency on Binance.US by rewarding top “makers” who contribute liquidity with trading fee rebates, potentially benefiting all customers who trade on our platform.
All qualifying participants will receive preferential 0-maker fee pricing on select pairs, while top-ranking participants will receive additional trading fee rebates and 0% maker fee pricing on all supported pairs on Binance.US. In addition, participants will get access to daily and weekly reports containing performance data to help them maintain eligibility, plus insights on how to qualify for higher trading fee rebates.
What Benefits Will I Receive From the Market Maker Program?
Market Maker Program participants get access to rewards as a thank-you for contributing liquidity to the Binance.US platform.
Benefits come in the form of 0% maker fee discounts and trading fee rebates. Continue reading to learn more about how these offers apply.
- Exclusive Trading Fee Rebates. The top participant is eligible for up to 0.005% in additional trading fee rebates, while the next four (participants two through five) will receive a 0.002% rebate. Rebates are distributed on a daily basis following a two-week onboarding “Grace Period” (refer to the information in the bottom of this section for more information).
- 0% Maker Fees on Select Trading Pairs. All qualifying participants will receive 0 maker fees on select supported trading pairs in the Market Maker Program. Taker fees will remain the same depending on the participant’s VIP Level. Please refer to our Trading Fee Structure for the latest taker fees.
- 0% Maker Fees on ALL Trading Pairs. The top 75% of participants will be eligible for 0% maker fees on ALL trading pairs supported on Binance.US.
- Higher API Rate Limits. Granted by request to all participants.
- Daily Performance Reviews & Weekly Ranking Reviews. Participants can see how they’re doing and get tips on how to qualify for additional Market Maker Program rewards.
Note Participants will receive an initial trial period of two weeks with zero maker fees (the “Grace Period”) for all Qualifying Trading Pairs.
During the Grace Period, Market Maker participants shall remain unranked and will not qualify for trading fee rebates. After the Grace period, provided the participant satisfies the Liquidity and Depth Expectations outlined above, the participant shall be entitled to trading fee rebates for each transaction resulting from a bid or offer on the Platform, according to the ranking methodology specified in the contract.
How Do I Qualify for the Market Maker Program?
We encourage Binance.US customers who trade greater than $10 million in total monthly trading volume to apply. If you’re interested in participating in the Market Maker Program click here to apply.
We will automatically enroll all successful applicants on a rolling basis every Thursday at 5 p.m. PDT / 8 p.m. EDT.
How Is Ranking Determined for the Market Maker Program?
Unlike other Market Maker programs, our scoring system also takes into consideration factors like maker volume, spread, depth and the trading pair weight.
Most notably, we look at whether both Bids and Offers are placed on the order book, and place a higher emphasis on orders that are outstanding for three seconds or longer.
Finally, we don't set a hard requirement that participants must maintain a certain percentage of maker volume to qualify.
Which Trading Pairs Does the Market Maker Program Support?
All Market Maker Program participants will qualify for 0% maker fees on the following trading pairs. More trading pairs will be supported over time. We will notify all current participants at least 7 days prior to the effective date of any modifications or additions to our list of supported Market Maker Program trading pairs.
Supported Trading Pairs (updated 7 p.m. EST, 2/5/2024)
- Binance.US Launches Market Maker Program (Blog)
- Binance.US Market Maker Program | Submit Application
- Binance.US Trading Fee Structure
- Binance.US API Documentation Portal
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel the Market Maker Program at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.