Binance.US now allows customers to search and see live charts for unsupported cryptocurrencies as well as request new tokens be added to our platform via the Listing Request tool.
At Binance.US - America’s home to buy, sell, trade, stake, and convert digital assets - we’re committed to finding better ways to serve our customers. While we currently offer the lowest fees on over 125 cryptocurrencies, we are always looking to expand our cryptocurrency offerings to better meet users’ needs. That’s why we’re excited to announce that customers can now search for, see charts, and track prices for unsupported cryptocurrencies and request that those tokens be listed on Binance.US.
Previously, users of the Binance.US mobile app could only search the over 125 supported cryptocurrencies on our platform. Thanks to a new integration, we are able to provide pricing information on all of the cryptocurrencies listed on CoinMarketCap — the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for crypto assets. The addition of this new feature makes it easy for our customers to view in-depth information on unsupported cryptocurrencies and directly affect change on Binance.US by notifying us when they would like to see one added to our exchange.
Those who are representing projects that are interested in listing on Binance.US, click here to learn more about our Digital Asset Listing process. Upon submission, our teams will review and evaluate your responses against our Digital Asset Risk Assessment Framework.
Note: The Listing Questionnaire is just one of the steps in our listing process and a project's completion of the Listing Questionnaire will not be deemed, held, or construed as creating a business relationship between Binance.US, its affiliates, and the project.
- Search and see live charts for tokens not yet tradeable at Binance.US.
- Notify Binance.US that you would like to see a token added to our exchange by clicking on the I Want This Listed button located on the token information page.
- Create a watchlist and opt-in to receive a push notification if the requested cryptocurrencies become available.
This new feature is now available to all existing Binance.US customers exclusively on our mobile app.
How to Access the Listing Request Feature
1. To use the Listing Request feature, navigate to the search bar. Search for the token you are interested in trading. Select the coin and click on the Share button.
2. On the information page, you can review the asset information. If the cryptocurrency is not available to trade, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the I Want This Listed button.
3. Once selected, a pop-up will appear confirming your decision. If you have push notifications from Binance.US enabled on your mobile device, we will notify you when the asset becomes available. You may choose to remove the asset by selecting Nevermind.
Note: If you do not have push notifications enabled, you will be prompted to turn them on in your settings.
- Binance.US (Homepage)
- How to Trade on Binance.US
- List of Supported Assets – Binance.US
- Digital Asset Listing – Binance.US
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.