Binance.US will support the upcoming Cardano (ADA) “Vasil” upgrade and hard fork, which is estimated to take place at epoch 365, which is estimated to occur on September 22, 2022 at approximately 2:45 p.m. PDT / 5:45 p.m. EDT.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be temporarily suspended on September 22, 2022 at approximately 1:30 p.m. PDT / 4:30 p.m. EDT.
- The trading of ADA will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold ADA in their Binance.US account.
- The Cardano (ADA) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for ADA will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about the “Vasil” upgrade and hard fork.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS |Android
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.