|Note For more real-time status updates on Binance.US services, including deposit and withdrawal status, scheduled maintenance periods, and historical data, visit the Binance.US Status page.|
The Theta Network (THETA) hard fork is scheduled to take place at height 17,790,756, which is estimated to occur on November 3, 2022 at 7 p.m. PDT / 10 p.m. EDT.
- Deposits and withdrawals for THETA tokens will be temporarily suspended on October 12, 2022 at November 3, 2022 at 6 p.m. PDT / 9 p.m. EDT.
- The trading of THETA tokens will not be affected.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold THETA tokens in their Binance.US account.
- The Theta Network hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for THETA tokens will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about the Theta Network (THETA) v4.0.0 hard fork.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.