With QR code logins, users can easily log into their Binance.US account on a web browser by scanning a QR code in their Binance.US mobile app.
Here's how to do it:
1. Visit the Binance.US login page using your web browser
2. Your QR code will now show on your browser and need to be scanned in your Binance.US mobile app. Continue to step 3 below.
3. You can scan this code in the app by taking the following steps:
- A. In the Binance.US mobile app, navigate to the home screen and tap the QR code symbol (see below) in the upper right corner.
- B. Using your phone camera, scan the QR code displayed in the web browser. If the app requests camera access, allow it.
- C. After scanning, tap Confirm to authorize the login from your mobile device.
That's it! You will now be logged in to your Binance.US account on the web.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.