Binance.US makes it easy for customers to get notifications when their favorite cryptocurrency trading pairs hit a specified target price. This guide will walk you through the necessary steps to set up Price Alerts.
To access this feature, you will need to download or update to the latest version of the Binance.US mobile app.
Why set up Price Alerts?
Price Alerts allow customers to track price fluctuations on specified cryptocurrency pairs so that they can make trading decisions when the price reaches the desired level. By using this feature, customers can set price alerts as a percent of change in the pair’s price or when the price reaches a certain level and choose how often they would like to receive notifications.
Binance.US Price Alerts are not automatically sent to customers on a fixed schedule. Instead, we have given our customers the ability to be notified how and when they would like, making their experience better suited to their specific trading needs.
This feature is unique to the Binance.US mobile app.
Previously, customers were only able to set Price Alerts on target prices that were a specific amount. We recognized that it was difficult to set an exact target price for many cryptocurrencies as their prices fluctuate frequently. While many other platforms continue to only offer exact price alerts, Binance.US has improved the customer experience by allowing customers to choose to be notified when prices change by certain percentages in addition to when they hit a certain price.
Most platforms send notifications on a fixed schedule, but Binance.US has made it possible for our customers to choose an alert frequency. Customers can choose to be notified once, once per day, and always so that they can capture the latest price on their terms.
The full list of updates and new features can be found below:
- Set price alerts as a percentage of a price change and choose an alert frequency.
- Create price alerts with a target price, or a target % to meet different alert scenarios.
- Choose alert frequency such as one-off, once per day, and always to capture the latest price change.
- Manage all of the price alerts on one page. Delete or update an alert at any time.
- Create 10 alerts per pair and 50 alerts for all pairs.
How long does it take to set up a Price Alert?
Setting up a Price Alert should take under five minutes to perform. You will begin receiving notifications based on the stipulations you created for each trading pair.
This guide will walk you through the steps required to create a Price Alert in the Binance.US app in just a few minutes.
Set up a Price Alert:
Customers can set up a price alert at any time. To begin the process, download the Binance.US app and log in to your account.
Once downloaded, follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Log in to your Binance.US app and select Trade.
2. Select an eligible trading pair to view details.
Then, select Alert next to the bottom Buy/Sell banner.
3. Create a Price Alert with a Target Price or Target Percent.
4. Set the desired Target Price or Target Percent that you would like to be notified at.
5. Slide the Repeat Alert button to set an Alert Frequency such as Once per day or Always. If left unchecked, the Alert will only appear once the target amount or percent is reached.
Note: If a customer chooses to be notified when there is a percentage change, they will receive a notification either once per day or each time that the 24-hour change moves down by the specified percent.
6. Tap Set Alert to finish setting up. You will be brought to the Alert page where you can easily view and manage all of your price alerts associated with the pair in one spot.
Select the List icon at the top right to view All Price Alerts.
7. You can add, delete, or update alerts at any time from this location. Create up to 10 alerts per pair and up to 50 alerts for all pairs.
Legal Disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.