This article will guide you through the deposit process of cryptocurrency to your Binance.US account. When depositing to your account, please ensure to copy the correct deposit tag and address. If you continue to experience issues depositing crypto into your Binance US account, please make sure that your Binance US account is verified at least through Basic Verification.
1. Visit the Binance.US homepage and click on your profile as shown below. Then, click Deposit.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit. The deposit address will be displayed; you can either copy the address or scan the deposit QR code. When you transfer a cryptocurrency from your other wallet, please use the deposit address on your Binance.US account as the target address.
3. To verify the status of your deposit, please go back to the Binance.US website:
- Go to "Wallet" → "Deposit & Withdrawal History".
- Select “Crypto” from Deposit & Withdrawal History.
- Select “Deposit” from the Type dropdown list as shown in the picture below:
4. To view the status of your transaction on the blockchain, please refer to the information column and look for the Transaction ID (TXID).
Deposit Tag & Address:
The following currencies (HBAR, XRP, XLM, BNB, ATOM, EOS) require a deposit memo to be included with your transaction. Transactions missing a memo will fail to deposit and must be manually recovered by our team: