This article will guide you through process of depositing cryptocurrency to your Binance.US account. When depositing to your account, please be sure to copy the correct deposit tag (if applicable) and deposit address.
1. When logged in to your account, head over to the Wallet page as shown below. Then, click Deposit.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit from the pop-up menu, then on the next window, the Network you would like to use for your deposit. The deposit address will be displayed; you can either copy the address or scan the deposit QR code. Paste this address as the destination address when creating the transaction in the wallet you are sending from.
If you send an unsupported token to your deposit address, it will be lost. We cannot recover unsupported tokens, or supported tokens sent using unsupported Networks. Ensure you are depositing a supported token, from and to the correct network.
If a cryptocurrency is supported on Binance.US, it will be available as an option when selecting the crypto you would like to deposit from this menu. If a network is supported for that crypto, it will be available in the drop-down Network menu directly above your deposit address. You can also refer to our List of Supported Assets for a comprehensive list.
3. To verify the status of your deposit, go back to the Binance.US website:
- Go to "Wallet" → "Deposits & Withdrawals".
- Select the transaction from your Deposit & Withdrawal history
4. To view the status of your transaction on the blockchain, you can copy the Transaction ID (TXID) and search it in the corresponding blockchain explorer.
Deposit Tag & Address:
Certain currencies (such as HBAR, XLM, ATOM, EOS, and tokens sent on the BEP2 network) require a deposit memo to be included with your transaction. Transactions missing a memo will fail to reach your account. See our article on Deposit MEMOs for more information
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.