Binance.US makes trading easy. With this guide, you will learn exactly how to trade crypto on our platform and how you can review your trades once you have.
How to Trade
1. Log in to your account.
2. Hover over "Trade," which you will find at the top of the screen.
3. Click either "Basic" or "Advanced" to view all of the current market details. If this is your first time trading, we recommend choosing "Basic."
4. Below is a general overview of the Trading screen. You will see some coin statistics here, including the last price, how it has changed over the last 24 hours, the high and low from the last 24 hours, and 24-hour trading volume.
5. Now, let's sell BNB for BTC at the current Bitcoin price. To do this, select "BTC" in the right panel. To find BNB, you may either look for it in the menu or enter "BNB" into the search box.
6. Next, click "BNB/BTC." The corresponding trading page will be displayed. This page shows you the relevant market data.
A. The display area of the current trading pair in 24h Volume.
B. The display area of the candlestick chart and Market Depth.
7. To make your trade, scroll down until you see the following section.
A. Tabs for Limit, Market, and Stop-Limit trading.
B. Buy Coin.
C. Sell Coin.
D. The transaction fees: "Taker / Maker."
E. The display showing the coin purchase type.
8. Since, in this example, we are selling BNB, we will use the "Sell Coin" section for a Limit Order. Here, enter the amount of BNB you would like to sell. In this case, we will sell 1 BNB. If you prefer to sell a specific percentage of your BNB, you can select one of the percentages listed below the Amount. You can also try a Market Order or a Stop-Limit Trade.
9. To move forward with the trade, click the bar that says "Sell BNB."
10. This pop-up will briefly display in the upper right-hand corner, confirming your trade.
11. To view your Limit Sell Order, scroll down to the "Open Orders" section. In this section, we will see the open Limit Sell Order, as well as any other open orders, if they exist. Here, you can also access Open Order data, and the ability to cancel all of your orders.
A. The number of open orders.
B. Order information labels, including Date, Pair, Type, Amount, and more.
C. The "Cancel All" button, which will cancel all of your orders.
D. The "Cancel" button, which will cancel only the order it is listed beside.
E. The option to "Hide Other Pairs."
12. Wait for your Open Order to complete. Once it does, you have successfully completed your trade! The completed trade should now display in the section labeled "My 24hr Order History," which you will find at the bottom of the screen.
13. And that's it! You have completed your Binance.US trade. Congratulations!