Binance.US makes trading easy. With this guide, you will learn how to trade crypto on our platform and how you can review your trades once you have.
How to Trade
1. Log in to your account.
2. Hover over Trade, which you will find at the top of the screen.
3. Click Advanced to navigate to the Trading screen, or Markets to see a basic overview of all available trading pairs.
From the Markets page, you can also navigate to the desired trading pair on the Advanced Trading screen by hovering over the pair (such as BTC/USD) and clicking Trade. Buy will instead allow you to complete your purchase via the 'Buy Crypto' (OCBS) feature.
4. Below is a general overview of the Trading screen. You will see some coin statistics here, including the order book and current market price, how it has changed over the last 24 hours, the high and low from the last 24 hours, and 24-hour trading volume.
5. This is where you can buy BTC on Binance.US with USD or USDT, for example. To do this, select the current trading pair at the top of the screen. To find the BTC/USDT trading pair, you will need to select USDT and then either look for it in the menu or enter BTC into the search box.
6. Next, click BTC/USDT. The corresponding trading page will be displayed as shown in step 4. This page shows you the relevant market data, and allows you to buy BTC with USDT, or sell BTC to USDT. This process is essentially the same if you are buying BTC with USD, you would simply select the BTC/USD trading pair instead
7. To make your trade, navigate to the following section. For this example, we'll place a limit order.
A. Tabs for Limit, Market, and Stop-Limit trading. (See How to Use Limit and Market Orders)
B. Buy Coin.
C. Sell Coin.
D. The price of BTC (in terms of USDT) at which you are willing to buy or sell BTC.
E. The amount of BTC you wish to buy or sell at that price.
F. Slider allowing you to quickly select a percentage of your balance for the trade.
G. The total USDT value you will pay for your buy, or receive for your sell.
8. In this example we are buying BTC, so we will use the Buy BTC section (B) to place a limit order. Here, enter the amount of BTC you would like to buy (E), and the price at which you would like to buy it (D). If you prefer to use a specific percentage of your USDT balance for the purchase, you can use the slider (F) in the appropriate section. You can also try a stop-limit trade, or market order to buy instantly at the current market price. For much larger orders, we would recommend limit or even Iceberg orders.
9. To move forward with the trade, click the bar that says "Buy BTC", then confirm your order details in the pop-up window.
10. A pop-up will briefly display in the lower right-hand corner, confirming your trade.
11. Your Limit Buy order can be viewed in the Open Orders section in the lower left of the screen. In this section, we will see the open Limit Buy Order, as well as any other open orders. From here you can view details of your open orders, and cancel individual orders or all open orders.
A. Open orders, order and Trade history, and available funds.
B. Order information labels, including Date, Pair, Type, Amount, and more.
C. The Cancel All button, which will cancel all of your orders.
D. The Cancel button, which will cancel only the order it is listed beside.
E. The option to Hide Other Pairs.
12. Now you'll just need to wait for your open order to complete. A Market order will execute right away, but a limit order outside of the market price may take some time to fully execute. Once it does, you have successfully completed your trade! The completed trade will now be visible in your Trade History.
13. That's it! You have completed your Binance.US trade. Great job!