1. Log into your account.
2. Click Trade. Followed by Basic or Advanced to view all the current market details.
3. To purchase BNB at the current Bitcoin price, select BTC Market and input BNB in the search box. By clicking the trading pair BNB/BTC, the corresponding trading page will be displayed.
4. Here's a general overview of the Trading screen:
- The display area of Binance.US Announcements.
- The display area of the current trading pair in 24h Volume.
- The display area of the sell order book.
- The display area of the buy order book.
- The display area of the candlestick chart and Market Depth.
- The Limit, Market, and Stop-Limit trading.
- To Buy Coin.
- To Sell Coin.
- The transaction fee "Taker / Maker".
- The display showing the coin purchase type.
- The display showing the latest completed transaction price.
- Open Market and Personal Trade History.
Under the Orders tab, you can find all Open Order requests, Order History and Trade History. You can also cancel all open orders by clicking the Cancel all orders button:
The Trade History tab will show all trades on the account and allow you to export your complete trade history. Note that the trade history can only be shown in 90-day increments.
You can use the buy area of the Basic or Advanced page to buy BNB or sell BNB. Fill in the price and the amount that you prefer to place the order:
Placing a Limit Order:
When placing a Limit Order outside of the market, (i.e. a sell Order below the highest existing buy Order, or a buy Order above the lowest existing sell Order) it will be filled by the best available existing Order rather than an Order with the price that you set in the Limit Order.
For example: For any Buy Limit orders, the order will be executed only at the limit price or a lower price, while for Sell Limit orders, the order will be executed only at the limit price or a higher one.
The reason for this is that all “Taker” Orders are matched with the best available existing “Maker” Orders. This means that if a Sell Limit order does not hit the specified price, it will sell at the closest higher price.
- The default price displayed in the limit price area is the last transaction price. You can choose a market order if you want to make a transaction quickly.
- If the market price of BNB/BTC is 0.2, but you want to buy at 0.1, then you can place a limit order.
- The percentages shown below the BNB Amount box refer to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy BNB.