This brief tutorial will show you how to link your bank account manually via your bank routing and account numbers. This is only necessary if your bank is not available as an option in the regular ACH payment menu, or if you are having trouble connecting your account automatically through plaid. If you are receiving an error regarding multi-factor authentication when connecting your account please visit here.
Please note that the deposit verification process at the end of the manual routing process will take up to one business day to complete.
If you are already at the bank selection screen and could not find your bank, skip to step 5 below.
If you already initiated the ACH micro-deposit process, please click here to learn how to verify the micro-deposits.
Note: All billing information must be up to date and must match the name on your BAM Account.
Manually connect your ACH payment method (web and mobile app):
1. Log in to your account on the mobile app or the web
2. Visit the payment method page:
- On mobile app: From home, tap the 'Profile' icon (in the top left) > Tap 'Add Payment Method'
- On the web: Hover over your email in the top-right to view the dropdown menu, click 'Account & Settings' > Click 'Manage' next to Payment Management > Click 'Add a New Account'
3. Select the Bank Transfer (Make an ACH transfer) payment method
4. A plaid window will appear. Tap/click Continue to proceed
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the selection menu and tap/click Link with account numbers
Note: Only do this if you cannot find your bank after searching for it. If your bank is available in the menu, follow these directions instead
6. Tap/click Continue to begin the manual bank account linking process
7. Enter the account routing number and select Continue. If you do not know how to find your account routing number, you can select 'Get help finding your routing number' below the 'Continue' button
8. Enter your account number and press Continue, then confirm your account number and press Continue once again (once again you can select 'get help' below 'continue' if necessary)
9. Select whether your account is personal or for business, then press Continue
10. Enter your full name and press Continue
11. Select the account type (checking or savings) and press Continue
12. Press Authorize to authorize deposits and withdrawals to and from your account
13. Complete the reCAPTCHA to confirm you're not a robot
14. Within one business day you will receive two small (under $0.99) deposits to your bank account. Please check your bank account after one business day and make note of the amounts deposited (you will need these for the next step)
15. Once you've noticed the two deposit amounts in your bank account (after one business day), return to the 'ACH' Payment method page (see steps 1-4 above) to finalize the ACH account connection process. After selecting 'ACH,' you will be prompted to enter the deposit amounts and complete the process. You can also view detailed instructions on entering your micro-deposit amounts here.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS |Android
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.