Binance.US will support the Cardano (ADA) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The ADA network upgrade and hard fork will commence during epoch 298 or at approximately 2021-10-22 21:44 (UTC); Friday, October 22, 2021, at 5:44 PM EDT / 2:44 PM PDT.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ADA will be suspended starting from 2021-10-22 21:14 (UTC); Friday, October 22, 2021, at 5:14 PM EDT / 2:14 PM PDT.
- Trading of ADA will not be affected.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ADA in their Binance.US accounts.
- The ADA network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ADA once we deem the upgraded network to be stable. A further announcement will not be made.
Risk warning: Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies are activities that are subject to high market risk. The volatile and unpredictable nature of the price of cryptocurrencies may result in significant loss. Binance.US is not responsible for any loss that you may incur from price fluctuations when you buy, sell, or hold cryptocurrencies.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.