Binance.US customers can easily convert their KSHIB tokens to SHIB (1 KSHIB = 1,000 SHIB) and vice-versa with zero fees. This article shows you how to convert between KSHIB and SHIB using the wallet function. Please note that the screenshots provided below are designed to be used as a reference only.
I want to convert between KSHIB and SHIB using the Binance.US app:
1. Open the Binance.US app and tap the Wallet icon on the navigation bar at the bottom of the page. Tap your KSHIB or SHIB balance: tap KSHIB if you want to convert to SHIB, or SHIB if you want to convert to KSHIB.
2. On the top right corner of the page, tap the Convert icon to convert between balances. We’ll use SHIB to illustrate this process.
3. Tap Convert SHIB to KSHIB. On the next page, enter the amount of SHIB tokens you’d like to convert. 1,000 SHIB = 1 KSHIB.
4. Once you’ve entered the amount you’d like to convert, tap Preview Conversion.
5. Tap Confirm Conversion to execute the conversion. Remember: 1,000 SHIB = 1 KSHIB. You can convert between SHIB and KSHIB at any time.
I want to convert between KSHIB and SHIB on the web:
1. Log in and visit your Binance.US wallet page to see your available balance for SHIB and/or KSHIB. Please note that the screenshots provided below are designed to be used as a reference only. The figures and token names in the screenshots below are placeholders.
2. To convert KSHIB for SHIB, click the Convert to SHIB button. To convert SHIB for KSHIB, click the Three Dots icon to access the dropdown menu. Then click Convert to KSHIB.
3. Next, you’ll be taken to the Buy Crypto page for SHIB or SHIBK, where you can enter the amount you’d like to convert (1 KSHIB = 1,000 SHIB).
4. Click Confirm Convert to execute the conversion.
Does Binance.US charge any conversion fees to convert between KSHIB and SHIB?
In addition to offering the lowest trading fees available on any major U.S. exchange, Binance.US charges zero fees to convert between KSHIB and SHIB.
What is the difference between KSHIB and SHIB?
Named after the metric prefix, Kilo Shiba Inu (KSHIB) is equivalent to 1,000 Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens.
Why do I need to convert between KSHIB and SHIB?
Binance.US will open trading on the KSHIB/USD pair on Jan. 24, 2022 at 5 p.m. PST / 8 p.m. EST.
Can I deposit or withdraw KSHIB?
Customers cannot deposit or withdraw KSHIB directly on Binance.US. However, Binance.US supports deposits and withdrawals on SHIB.
To withdraw KSHIB, simply convert your KSHIB to SHIB first. You can also deposit SHIB to your Binance.US wallet and convert it to KSHIB.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.