Binance.US will support the upcoming Horizen (ZEN) 3.1.0 mandatory network upgrade and hard fork, which is estimated to take place on April 5 at 5 a.m. PDT / 8 a.m. EDT, at the Horizen block height of 1,119,000.
- Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be temporarily suspended on April 5 at 4 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. EDT.
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the network upgrade.
- Binance.US will implement all applicable technical updates for customers who hold ZEN in their Binance.US account.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- Deposits and withdrawals for ZEN will be reopened once Binance.US deems the upgraded networks to be stable. No further announcement will be issued.
Learn more about ZEN 3.1.0.
Download the Binance.US app to trade on the go: iOS | Android
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.