Note: Before withdrawing cryptocurrencies from your account, pay careful attention to the recipient's address before completing the withdrawal process. The moment the assets leave your Binance.US account, it is impossible to cancel or reverse the transaction.
1. Navigate to your Wallet page from the menu bar, and click withdraw in the top right corner.
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw from the pop-up window. Then enter the amount of your withdrawal and withdrawal address by either selecting the address from your whitelist or entering the withdrawal address, followed by the Preview Withdrawal button:
3. You can save the address from the linked 'Address Management' page.
4. You'll receive an email asking for your confirmation. Open the email titled Withdraw Request Confirmation, verify that it is your intended transaction, and then click Confirm Withdraw to proceed with the withdrawal.
5. To check the status of your withdrawal, return to your account and navigate to Wallet → Deposits & Withdrawals
6. To view any crypto transactions on the blockchain, you can click any crypto deposit or withdrawal in your history and copy the TxID to search on the corresponding blockchain explorer.
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements:
Legal disclaimer: This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and should NOT be: (1) considered an individualized recommendation or advice; or (2) relied upon for any investment activities. All information is provided on an as-is basis and is subject to change without notice. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any such information. Binance.US does NOT provide investment, legal, or tax advice in any manner or form. The ownership of any investment decision(s) exclusively vests with you after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercising your own independent discretion. Binance.US shall not be liable for any consequences thereof.
Binance.US reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.