The Corporate Account Verification process is used for business accounts and not for personal use. Additionally, you will not be able to merge a Corporate account into an already existing Personal account.
1. Log into your account and visit the Settings tab.
2. Click the Verify button to the right of the Corporate Account window:
3. Enter your Corporate information followed by the Next button.
4. You will be given a Google Form web-link. Fill out the questionnaire on the Form and proceed with the next Corporate Account verification steps.
5. After filling out the Google Form, click the checkbox below and proceed by clicking the Next button. Note that if you forget to click on the check-box, you may click this after you've filled out the form or you will be prompted to fill out the form again.
6. Complete the ID Verification process through the Jumio Corp automation process. This will securely verify your information is accurate before processing. You may choose which type of identification that you wish to upload.
7. You will then be directed to perform ID verification, operated by Jumio Corp for Binance.US. Select the type of identity documents you want to upload and click on the submit button.
8. The Corporate Account Verification process may require additional information from the Onboarding department. Please ensure that your Google Form is accurate and up-to-date in case our team contacts you directly.
9. When you've submitted your information, please allow a few minutes for our automation process to analyze and verify your information. You may refer to the Settings page to view the status of your verification.